ITMA's October 2022 E-Newsletter contained updates from President, Paul Buttrose, our 3 regional fleets in Southern Europe, Northern Europe and the Americas, 12mRs for Sale, 12mR History and more.
- Message from ITMA President, Paul Buttrose
- Updates from our 3 Regional Fleets in Southern Europe, Northern Europe and the Americas
- FEATURE: American Eagle (US-21) Women’s Team Prevails at Nantucket
- FEATURE: Dame Pattie (KA-2), An Owner’s Restoration Adventure
- This month in 12mR History, October 1967 — Dame Pattie (KA-2), YACHTING WORLD magazine’s covergirl
- ITMA Database updates: Easterner (US-18), France I (F-1)
- Meet the ITMA Team: Paul Buttrose, Kay-Enno Brink, SallyAnne Santos
- VIDEO: Miquette (K14) Make-Over
- 12mRs FOR SALE: Kookaburra III (KA-15), Legacy (KZ-5)
- 12mR World Championship information
Click here to continue reading the complete issue:
Sign-up to subscribe to our quarterly E-News here and look for our next issue in JANUARY 2023!